Comprehensive Monitoring and Diagnostics Solution
Stratusphere UX is a comprehensive monitoring, performance validation and diagnostics solution for organizations that support both virtual and mixed environments. Unlike physical desktops, virtual desktop workloads are supported by a shared infrastructure comprised of hosts, storage, networking and a spectrum of applications and services. This solution provides:
- Ongoing and proactive monitoring -- and the ability to quantify -- user experience.
- End-to-end visibility into all layers of the virtual infrastructure.
- Enable confidence to scale from proof-of concept to production.
- Validate infrastructure changes to ensure optimal performance.
- Identify rogue entities to minimize resource contention.
- Quickly identify bottlenecks and remediate root cause.
- Enable "what-if" scenarios and optimize "bake-off" opportunities.
- Support for physical-and-virtual machines and mixed platforms.
Complement and Enhance Visibility Provided by VMware
Stratusphere UX can feed desktop metrics to VMware vCenter Operations Manager via a specialized Adapter, which offers the richness of Stratusphere UX visibility and monitoring capabilities within VMware's excellent analytics engine. The pairing of these two solutions provides more granular management, diagnostics and optimization opportunity within vCenter Operations Manager dashboards.
Visibility is a Critical Factor in User Experience Management
Managing the virtual desktop environment requires an understanding of key indicators and metrics that all contribute to the user experience. Stratusphere UX allows you to:
- Track user performance characteristics from the endpoint to the data center.
- Validate POC and quickly scale virtualization platform
- Quickly get to the root cause of issues and minimize unplanned downtime.
- Ensure design meets current and future growth requirements
- Minimize outages and downtime; keeping users productive
- Leverage reporting to optimize and quantify ROI and TCO