User Management Across All Desktops
ProfileUnity is award-winning User Management for physical and virtual Windows desktops, which offers the following key benefits for the ultimate Desktop Portability:
- Centralized User Management before, during and after a desktop transformation project.
- Seamless v1 to v2 profiles co-existence and automated migration beyond Microsoft USMT.
- Replacement of Roaming Profiles – delivering more granular, faster and reliable profile portability; eliminating corruption and bloat.
- Delivery of context-aware desktop experience – printer assignment, settings, shortcuts, etc. all based on custom filters.
- Disaster Recovery - persona, data, apps restored in seconds to any Windows desktop.
- Ongoing desktop management including provisioning settings, configurations, lockdown desktops, map drives, manage and assign printers, assign desktop shortcuts and more.
- Lower the overall cost of delivering virtual desktops through storage and license savings.
- Make more users compatible with desktop virtualization.
- Centralized management console for Persona, Applications, Configurations, and central migration settings, for all Windows desktops.
ProfileUnity also offers added value with:
FlexApp allows administrators to package, manage, and deploy applications on a context-aware basis, such as Group, Organizational Unit or individual user, without altering the base image.
FlexDisk provisions flexible user VMware VMDKs (Virtual Machine Disks) on a VMFS (Virtual Machine File System) to eliminate the streaming of applications and data over the network.
Compatibility with Flex-IO (IOPS Acceleration for VDI environments), which leverages ESXi Host RAM to significantly increase the number of available IOPS to about 25,000 or more per ESXi Host. Flex-IO can reduce storage footprint by as much as 50% with disk compression.
See how ProfileUnity compares to other vendors’ offerings.