Application Layering has received a lot of industry attention lately and Liquidware Labs' ProfileUnity FlexApp technology is at the forefront of industry offerings. Learn the differences between Application Virtualization and Application Layering, advantages and disadvantages of each, and why Application Layering is a must have solution in your application delivery tool belt!
Liquidware Labs' Flex-IO dramatically increases IOPS while lowering latency on ANY storage! Learn why Flex-IO offers the most bang for the buck in VDI performance.
VMware Horizon 6 provides you with more options than ever to deliver workspaces to your users tailored to their needs and your requirements. But do you know how to choose from among these many new components to optimally architect your VDI implementation?
Liquidware Labs has the answers you need for successful Horizon 6 launches. During the presentation, we will cover how you can:
- Use our solutions and our established methodology of assess, design, migrate and validate to quickly and successfully get through POCs and pilots.
- Use assessment metrics to determine whether Horizon View, Mirage, ThinApp or RHDS meets the needs of given user groups based on use cases
- Design the infrastructure optimally and validate that it will support users now and in the future
- Choose the right vendor products and tiering strategies across servers, storage and endpoints to save money and optimize performance
- Identify and quickly troubleshoot root causes of issues that are causing bottlenecks or other performance problems that prevent your environment from scaling
- Leverage user profile and environment management to support co-existence of multiple Windows OS and multiple workspace delivery modes, including VDI, physical and RDSH
- Leverage user profile management and monitoring to support business continuity and disaster recovery strategies
- Plus, much more
GANTECH and Liquidware Labs are the answer to complete Windows User Environment Management. In this session, you will learn how to centralize management of profiles, policies, and user data to accomplish faster logins and end the migration cycle for desktops forever, leaving you with satisfied end-users. Liquidware Labs’ ProfileUnity, along with best practices for user authored data, are key in ending the headaches of administering Windows. In this can’t miss webinar, hosts Jason E. Smith, Product Director – Liquidware Labs, Eric Spiegel, Director of Professional Services - GANTCH, and Victor Okorie, Senior Consultant – GANTECH, will share how their partnership improved end-user efficiency by reducing downtime for a customer.
The current approach to managing desktop computing workloads has remained relatively unchanged since the introduction of the personal computer some thirty years ago. There’s little doubt a significant desktop transformation is currently underway. This change is about creating a new, agile, available and optimized workspace. Related, this change involves a radical paradigm shift—one that both consolidates the compute workload and creates significant efficiencies in the way end user resources are provisioned, optimized and managed.
In the webinar, we will discuss virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and how its implementation is an evolving art that is rapidly becoming more science, or metrics driven. Specifically, you will learn how host memory and storage attributes effect VDI user experience as well as design approaches and best practices learned from the field.
Delivering IT in the education segment, particularly K-12 environments, is a challenging task. Aside from the typical IT challenges, you also have the challenge of ever-changing desktop requirements coupled with a sophisticated and resource-intensive user base. VDI was a key strategy employed by Phoenix Central School District, located in New York, to combat these challenges. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the unique requirements of K-12 environments, and how Liquidware Labs ProfileUnity brought some sanity to the organization’s VDI woes. This session will discuss how:
- Non-persistent VDI images coupled with ProfileUnity helped to tame unruly profiles
- Reduced login times can be achieved without sacrificing operational flexibility
- Image management and a thoughtful application strategy provide a strong ROI and TCO