Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop is the most used desktop virtualization platform in existence with over 100 million users. With PVS streamed desktops, published applications, and full remote access, Windows Server and desktop image management can be a full-time job for an Administrator. New application layering solutions now make it possible to "snap-in" applications on a department or user basis making it possible to assign applications without dedicated server builds!
Providing optimized and efficient next-generation desktops are key to user acceptance and adoption. But you can’t meet desktop performance targets if you don’t know what they are. Join Kevin Cooke, Liquidware Labs Director of User Experience solutions and Dario Ferreira, SVP of Centrinet as they provide insight and strategies gleaned from years of driving real-world desktop transformation projects. You’ll learn where to focus efforts and how to use visibility to define success and ensure end user and business objectives are being met. These proven strategies not only prevent routine pitfalls, but also ensure a predictable, optimized and efficient transformation to next-generation desktop architectures.
Application Layering has received a lot of industry attention lately and Liquidware Labs' ProfileUnity FlexApp technology is at the forefront of industry offerings. Learn the differences between Application Virtualization and Application Layering, advantages and disadvantages of each, and why Application Layering is a must have solution in your application delivery tool belt!
Liquidware Labs' Flex-IO dramatically increases IOPS while lowering latency on ANY storage! Learn why Flex-IO offers the most bang for the buck in VDI performance.
VMware Horizon 6 provides you with more options than ever to deliver workspaces to your users tailored to their needs and your requirements. But do you know how to choose from among these many new components to optimally architect your VDI implementation?
Liquidware Labs has the answers you need for successful Horizon 6 launches. During the presentation, we will cover how you can:
- Use our solutions and our established methodology of assess, design, migrate and validate to quickly and successfully get through POCs and pilots.
- Use assessment metrics to determine whether Horizon View, Mirage, ThinApp or RHDS meets the needs of given user groups based on use cases
- Design the infrastructure optimally and validate that it will support users now and in the future
- Choose the right vendor products and tiering strategies across servers, storage and endpoints to save money and optimize performance
- Identify and quickly troubleshoot root causes of issues that are causing bottlenecks or other performance problems that prevent your environment from scaling
- Leverage user profile and environment management to support co-existence of multiple Windows OS and multiple workspace delivery modes, including VDI, physical and RDSH
- Leverage user profile management and monitoring to support business continuity and disaster recovery strategies
- Plus, much more
GANTECH and Liquidware Labs are the answer to complete Windows User Environment Management. In this session, you will learn how to centralize management of profiles, policies, and user data to accomplish faster logins and end the migration cycle for desktops forever, leaving you with satisfied end-users. Liquidware Labs’ ProfileUnity, along with best practices for user authored data, are key in ending the headaches of administering Windows. In this can’t miss webinar, hosts Jason E. Smith, Product Director – Liquidware Labs, Eric Spiegel, Director of Professional Services - GANTCH, and Victor Okorie, Senior Consultant – GANTECH, will share how their partnership improved end-user efficiency by reducing downtime for a customer.