VDI Solutions for Citrix Virtual Desktops
Liquidware Labs provides comprehensive User Environment Management, Application Layering, and User Experience Monitoring in one convenient and extremely affordable suite known as Essentials, which includes ProfileUnity with FlexApp and Stratusphere UX. Citrix end users who leverage the Essentials bundle reduce infrastructure and user-management costs, while improving desktop user experience and flexibility in XenApp and XenDesktop environments.
"Customers looking for Citrix-Ready-verified User Environment Management, Application Layering, and added User Experience Visibility will find great value in Liquidware Labs Essentials bundle. This set of solutions includes specialized features expressly made to support Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments. Our mutual customers will gain additional options to rapidly on-board users, deliver applications, and grow and scale their deployments while ensuring a quality user experience."
-- Siddharth Rabindran, Sr. Mgr., Citrix-Ready at Citrix
Liquidware Labs Essentials Combined On Citrix / Nutanix Architecture
The category leaders in Mobile Cloud, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, and Next-Generation Workspace Management have come together to offer one, cohesive, tested, scalable, and affordable solution.With the Liquidware Labs, Citrix and Nutanix solution, you can quickly ramp up user-experience and productivity with high-performance workspaces for your end users.
Get more information about the benefits to your organization from the combined Liquidware Labs, Citrix and Nutanix Architecture.
- One user profile across Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, DAAS & physical devices
- Up to 10X faster logons vs. roaming profiles or basic profile tools
- Upgrade Citrix Profile Manager Profiles to full Featured User Environment Management
- Seamless on-boarding of users to Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Application and User Rights Management features
- Location/context-aware policy and profile capabilities
- Automated migration to Windows 7/8.1/10 and Server 2008/2012r2
- Reduce the number of master desktop images to manage across XenApp and/or XenDesktop efficiently
- Deliver applications on demand, just-in-time
- Gain more granular application layering compatibility with innovative Micro Isolation
- Gain persistent user experience when deploying non-persistent infrastructure
- Provision application volumes as VHD and/or VMDK
- Fully compatible with Citrix Provisioning Services and Machine Creation Services
- Comprehensive User-Experience Monitoring
- Gain metrics beyond the limits of Microsoft SCOM pack monitoring
- Diagnose true root cause and identify resource constraints
- Optimize resource utilization and performance
- Know and pinpoint performance bottlenecks before they affect users
- Grow and scale Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments through ongoing performance health checks
Resources For Additional Information
Joint Customers Across Industries
|Healthcare||Education||Financial||Business||Federal & Local Government|
|Amgen||Coast Community College||Allianz Global||Abercrombie & Fitch||Defense Contract Management Agency|
|Florida Blue||DeVry University||Janus Capital||Pitney Bowes||Sandia National Labs|
|Good Samaritan Hospital||Michigan State University||Pricewaterhouse Coopers||CareerBuilder||S. Carolina National Guard|
|Mountain States Health Alliance||Rowan University||Royal Bank of Scotland||Spectra Energy||U.S. Court of Appeals|
|West Georgia Health System||University of Texas at El Paso||SunTrust Bank||ThyssenKrupp Steel||State of Utah|
Liquidware Labs solutions have been verified as Citrix Ready on XenApp and XenDesktop versions 6.5 through 7.6.
Liquidware Labs is a founding sponsor of the Citrix User Group Community and regularly participate in local meetings. Visit mycugc.org or follow on Twitter and Instagram at @myCUGC.